Home Treatment For Age Spots
Age spots are brown spots that appear as a person ages and they are further facilitated by an individual’s skin being over exposed to the sun. Age spots are the usual sign that a person is aging and because this does not augur well with a majority of the population, a lot of people will be looking for ways to remove age spots. There are quite a number of options that are available when it comes to removing age spots, however most of them are quite expensive and hence more and more people are looking for cheaper alternatives or natural ways of removing age spots. If you are one of them, here are some home treatments that a person can use that work just as much as commercial treatments do.
- Bleach is one way to get rid of age spots. However, it has been noted that bleach that contains lactic acid is the best option available for effectively reducing the appearance of brown spots.
- Ground garlic cloves are a natural remedy for age spots. Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and squeeze the juice from it onto a cotton ball. Using this cotton ball spread the juice over your age spots in circular movements. After 8 weeks you should notice the age spots appearance gradually reducing.
- Avoid staying in the sun for long periods of time. The sun is the major cause of age spots and avoiding it all together is a home treatment. If you are going out and will be exposed to the sun, it is advised that you apply sunscreen or cover up with sunglasses or a hat.
- Take small dabs of Aloe Vera juice or gel and apply it to the age spots twice a day. Over time, the appearance of the age spots should gradually improve.
- Water is a great agent when it comes to clearing the skin and removing unwanted toxins. Drinking the required 8 glasses or water in a day will help a great deal in achieving clearer skin which will also lead to the reduced appearance of age spots over time.
- Buttermilk is effective in reducing the appearance of pigmentation so it can be dabbed on the age spots daily to reduce their appearance.
- Castor oil is used in many home treatments because of its wonderful healing properties. In this case applying castor oil to the age spots in the morning and evening will be effective in treating age spots.
Read More Articles on: Age Spots
Cream To Remove Age Spots
Age Spots Natural Treatment
Comments on this entry are closed.